Sunday, August 10, 2008


Here we are celebrating Stacey's birthday up at the cabin in Logan. The kids made this beautiful flower wreath for her head. We had strawberry shortcake and we didn't have any candles so this fireplace match had to do.
This is at the Cheesecake Factory where family and friends surprised her for dinner. This is her friend from work, Melody.


Here is my beautiful new headboard. The very first headboard Bill and I have ever had. I love it!



Here is our bed with the lovely Stacey posing on it.



Dad got an upgrade from the tv on the right to the TV on the left. He has patiently waited until he returned to Utah to get this 60" TV for our bedroom.




This is our master bathroom vanity and we decided to use a mirror that we already had and just have to stain the frame a bit darker. Lights have been ordered and we're waiting.




This is mine and Stacey's attempt at doing a little decoration on top of the china hutch.


I love the trestle legs that give you so much more room. I got a great deal on this, which makes it even better.

I decided neither one of my other two tables would do so now we have a third table. It is 9 1/2 ' long and is great. Now I just need chairs. Dad is going to make two benches for the grandkids to use on the side against the wall. I'm going to try to sell the one table and 8 chairs on ksl.com and use my teak table in my sewing room downstairs.




Here is the finished lighting in our kitchen. Canned lights and three pendant lights over the island.


We have a matching pendant over the sink. (No backsplash just yet)




These are the drapes in our master bedroom.




The sheers are light cream and the drapes are a chocolate color. They are on a double rod and are on rings so you just pull them open and closed.



3 comments:

Jette said...

I love the pictures of the house. I wish I could be there in person to see it all for my self. We all miss you so much. Stacey's birthday looked like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Stacey. Hope that the pictures keep coming.
Lots of Love,
Brigette Porter
(Mark and all the kids too!)

Sherri said...

I didn't even know this blog existed until now. Cool. Looks like you're having fun decorating. Fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom - Thanks for the pics of me on my birthday and especially the one of me laying across the bed - attractive!!